TERMS & CONDITIONS
The President & Managing Committee express heartfelt condolence on the sad demise of your family member. May Allah by the blessing of Chardaha Masoomeen (A.S.) place the soul in Janat-ul-Firdous and give the family courage to bear the irreparable loss (Ameen).
Mehfil-e-Murtaza will accept the dead bodies for Ghusal Kafan under the following terms and conditions:
- Dead bodies will only be accepted by Mehfil at the prescribed time, which can be ascertained from Mehfil Management.
- Dead body received after 9:00 PM at Mehfil shall be kept in Ghusal Khana of the Mehfil and only 2 male persons shall be allowed to stay with the dead body.
- Photocopy of the Death Certificate has to be submitted with the form.
- The undersigned takes full responsibility in ensuring that neither the Ladies will enter in the Gents Section nor the Gents will enter the Ladies section from the time the dead body is received in the Mehfil premises upto the time Mehfil premises are vacated.
- There is no arrangement for recitation of Holy Quran beside the corpse, the waris/representative of the deceased is requested to arrange his own.
- Kafan Hadiya and charges for ambulance (if availed) and other expenses at Mehfil will be billed and these bills need to be settled in consultation with the Manager at the earliest.
- The Management is not concerned or responsible to probe into the correctness or otherwise of the cause of death and other particulars stated by the waris or by the person delivering the corpse and therefore all responsibility for any untoward situation arising out of any mis-statement as to cause of death is exclusively the responsibility of the waris or representative delivering the corpse.
- Waris/representative of the deceased has to be present from the time body is brought at Mehfil till the body is taken out from Mehfil for burial. FREE telephone call is not allowed. Each call made should be paid at Rs.5/- per call in advance.
NOTE: MEHFIL DOES NOT CHARGE FOR GHUSAL KHANA FACILITIES, HOWEVER, DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED AND ACCEPTED.
BROTHERS / SISTERS WHO ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN GHUSAL / KAFAN COMMITTEE AND CAN RENDER THEIR VOLUNTARY SERVICES WHENEVER THEY ARE CALLED FOR ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO CONTACT MEHFIL MANAGER.